Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter delights

A long, long time ago when I was in year 7 my country high school went on school camp to Tasmania. I have very few memories of the adventure, other than sitting in a tour bus for hours on end, being sick on the Able Tasman and watching my frugal friend record every penny spent in a notebook.

But I do remember our visit to the Cadbury Chocolate factory, which was the highlight of the week even though it totally paled in comparison to Gene Wilder's chocolate factory. In fact, it wasn't even up to par with Johnny Depp's inferior impersonation of Willy Wonka. Just think way too many free samples and some serious tour bus sickness.

So maybe it's because it's almost Easter and I have chocolate on the brain, but isn't this amazing Kuwaii top better than any Easter egg? I mean it's colourful and silky and not-at-all vomit inducing. Hooray.



No comments:

Post a Comment