Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh Bolero, I'd do anything just to be like you

Firstly - I want her hair! But seeing as I am lucky if I manage to create a half decent pony, that's probably never going to happen. But the dress and the shrug/bolero/half-cardi/arm-warmer, otherwise known as the greatest sartorial invention of ALL TIME!! That I can do. I mean, how many times have you thrown on a dress and thought, if only this had sleeves? And it's too hot for a real cardi and let's face it, the shawl, not easy to pull off unless you are 80 year old Maude from Harold and Maude and look surprisingly good in everything.

But I digress. Jolet, you've done it again. Cool dress, best ever arm warmer and great hair. And remember, in the words of wise and wonderful Maude, 'Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life.'

No comments:

Post a Comment