Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Limedrop tartan: On Paris and that bowtie

Skirt monthly: So plaid is really big this year?
Limedrop tartan: Please, I prefer tartan. It's more...
Skirt monthly: authentic?
Limedrop tartan: Yes. Exactly!
Skirt monthly: So, what is the best bit of beauty advice you've ever been given?
Limedrop tartan: Please please don't pair me with too much transparent, nipple bearing fabric.What was Paris Hilton thinking? Sorry Paris! You know I love you!
Skirt monthly: You and Bowtie seem so happy together. Relationships are so notoriously fickle in your industry. What's your secret?
Limedrop tartan: You know, I hope you don't make me seem bitchy. I love Paris, really I do. She's great.
Skirt monthly: You and Bowtie?
Limedrop tartan: Oh yes, him. Don't we look cute together?
Skirt monthly: You sure do. Would he be the one you'd whisk off to a desert island?
Limedrop tartan: Oh sure.
Skirt monthly: You're not convincing me.
Limedrop tartan: Ok, ok. I just have to say it. I love a great knit. Love it. Love to knit. Ha, ha, ha...Please don't print that.
Skirt monthly: Of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment